Welcome!

INTRO POSTFAQ'sMY STORYPOST DIRECTORYTWITTERPINTERESTTUMBLR

Sunday 24 November 2013

Short Article for Insight Magazine

I've been approached by the RNIB's Insight magazine to write a short article regarding the campaigning network we recently set up in London. As I came up with our network name, ENVISION (English Network of Visually Impaired Spokespeople for the Improvement of Obstacles Nationwide), they thought it would be fitting if I wrote and submitted the article on behalf of the campaigning group.

I'm extremely thrilled and honoured. I've never written anything for a magazine before, so this will be a new and exciting experience for me! I'll be sure to post the article here when it's been published!

You can read about my experience in London, my visit to the Houses of Parliament and the RNIB HQ here and listen to my interview with Insight Radio here.