Welcome!

INTRO POSTFAQ'sMY STORYPOST DIRECTORYTWITTERPINTERESTTUMBLR

Saturday 1 March 2014

Professional Photographs
with Henshaws

On Friday, a photographer came to the Henshaws centre in Old Trafford to take professional photos of me for the Vision newsletter, online blog and other promotional material. Gwen was extremely lovely, and recently forwarded the photos onto Henshaws, who then kindly put them onto a CD for me to take home and share with my family. I thought I would share the photos on here for you all to have a look at as well!












A big thank you to Gwen, Helen and Henshaws for organising the photo session and for all of their lovely comments and support throughout! I'm extremely pleased with the photographs and can't wait for the Vision newsletter to come out! I will share it here as soon as it is released.