Welcome!

INTRO POSTFAQ'sMY STORYPOST DIRECTORYTWITTERPINTERESTTUMBLR

Tuesday 29 April 2014

50th Blog Post!


I have now reached my 50th blog post
with over 3,500 unique page views!

I want to say a big thank you to all of my readers, especially the team at Henshaws Society for Blind People and Irlam and Cadishead Now, for showing their constant support through sharing my blog entries with their wider Twitter and Facebook audiences. Your support means so much to me!

A lot has changed since I first created my blog in October 2013 and I'm so grateful for all of the opportunities that have come my way since I've started blogging. I've had the wonderful opportunity of becoming the RNIB's Young Illustrator for 2014, followed by a media whirlwind shortly afterwards, as well as being very lucky to have the chance to regularly contribute to the Henshaws blog - as well as give speeches at some really wonderful events.

I look forward to continuing with my blogging, and
hope to reach my next milestone of 100 posts in the near future!