Welcome!

INTRO POSTFAQ'sMY STORYPOST DIRECTORYTWITTERPINTERESTTUMBLR

Tuesday 3 June 2014

John Lewis Composition Displayed at the Trafford Centre!


After my Skillstep session today, my mum and I decided to pop into the John Lewis restaurant, at the Trafford Centre, to see if their birthday exhibition was on display on the community art wall - and much to our excitement, it was!

I've previously posted about the fantastic opportunity that Henshaws had, to create and display 6 pieces of artwork to celebrate John Lewis' 150th birthday, by service users across all of the centres in the North of England - from Newcastle, Manchester and Knaresborough.


I quickly took some photos on my iPad (though my inverted colours function was activated, so these photos are not the best quality!) to share with you all. Professional photos will be taken later this month of myself and Pat from the Arts & Crafts group, sitting in front of the exhibition, and I will make sure to post them here when I have them!

Happy 150th birthday to John Lewis and I hope you all enjoy the birthday exhibition at the Trafford Centre!

The display will be up on the community art wall, in the restaurant, from June 1st to late-July.