Welcome!

INTRO POSTFAQ'sMY STORYPOST DIRECTORYTWITTERPINTERESTTUMBLR

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Professional Photos at John Lewis
in the Trafford Centre


I posted recently that I had completed my composition to celebrate the 150th birthday year of John Lewis, to be displayed on the community art wall at the Trafford Centre.

I was kindly invited by Henshaws Society for Blind People to have professional photos taken of myself and my composition last Friday morning, as well as group photos with the lovely ladies of the Arts & Crafts group, which I'm a member of at the Manchester resource centre, that also submitted an art piece in celebration.

I received the photos yesterday and wanted
to share them with you!










A huge thank you to Helen Jenkins for organising the photo session, to Gwen Riley Jones for the wonderful photographs and to John Lewis for being so hospitable to us during the session - and for the yummy hot chocolate drink after a hard morning of modelling!