Welcome!

INTRO POSTFAQ'sMY STORYPOST DIRECTORYTWITTERPINTERESTTUMBLR

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Skillstep: First Aid Certificate


During the 12 week Skillstep course, provided by Henshaws Society for Blind People, one of the sessions was focused around First Aid training; learning the recovery position, the process of resuscitation, how to correctly treat burns, cuts and wounds, as well as discovering how to support someone with conditions such as diabetes, epilepsy, asthma and heart issues.

I recently received my certificate in the mail to show that I have qualified my one day training session, and it will valid for the next three years!

You can view all of my previous Skillstep posts, submitted on a week-by-week basis, by clicking here and you can find out more about the course itself by clicking here at the Henshaws website, where you can register your interest to the course via e-mail.