Welcome!

INTRO POSTFAQ'sMY STORYPOST DIRECTORYTWITTERPINTERESTTUMBLR

Tuesday 24 February 2015

RNIB Photoshoot

Back in December, I received a kind invitation to have a photo shoot session around my local areas of Manchester and Salford with the RNIB. We spent a day in January on the Metrolink visiting MediaCity UK at the Blue Peter Gardens, Salford Quays at the waterfront and a nearby coffee shop as well as around Piccadilly Gardens and a clothes store.

Here is a sample of the photos captured:

Tami and I sat inside a Metrolink tram shelter

Tami and I sat inside a coffee shop at MediaCity UK

Giving Tami a fuss near to a hot chocolate drink

All photos © Mischa Photo Ltd.

I'd like to say a massive thank you to both Sarahs and Mischa for the wonderful day and for asking me to be their model! Tami and I truly enjoyed ourselves!