Welcome!

INTRO POSTFAQ'sMY STORYPOST DIRECTORYTWITTERPINTERESTTUMBLR

Thursday 25 June 2015

Guide Dogs Forward
Magazine: Summer 2015!


The Summer 2015 edition of Forward, the official Guide Dogs magazine, was recently released to Guide Dog owners, puppy walkers, volunteers and service users - and my Guide Dog, Tami, and I can be found under the New Partnerships section for Manchester! (page 29)

We've been qualified and working together for 6 months now and I can't believe how quickly time has flown by. Tami has been a tremendous lifeline to me; not only being my eyes and my mobility aid, but also my best friend. We've been all around Manchester and beyond and I couldn't imagine not having her by my side!

You can learn more about my matching and training process with Tami, both residential and domiciliary, by reading my blog posts here. I also created a series of audio diaries to document our daily training that you can listen to here.

Tami and I will be due our 6 month review very soon and I'll be sure to share with you how we get on!